• The KillerFrogs

SEC Won't Reschedule for Covid

Zubaz

Please tell me the NCAA is done with protocol of testing asymptomatic players? did they learn nothing after the CWS debacle. I hope the entire CFP is wiped out because of their stupidity.
I'm guessing it will be similar to what we saw at the CWS, where once the team reaches a certain vaccination threshold then asymptomatic testing is loosened.

LisaLT

I wonder how many college players are vaccinated or plan to get vaccinated. I read that Indiana University is now mandating vaccinations for all students that are on campus this fall, and a court upheld this mandate.

ticketfrog123

I'm guessing it will be similar to what we saw at the CWS, where once the team reaches a certain vaccination threshold then asymptomatic testing is loosened.

exactly - if a team doesn’t plan on making a conference championship game or CFP then they probably won’t hit the 80%

Doubt tech or Baylor will get to 80%

asleep003

Going to be lots of games cancelled this season I suspect
And/or a lot of empty seats, due to the new pandemic of the unvaccinated... These Bozos are most probably going to ruin it for most everyone again this fall.

Late last 2020 Spring and Summer, if most everyone here(and most world wide) would have been team players and masked up /distanced/ washed prudently... we would have been herd immunity by the fall of 2020....

But here we are again, even with the vaccine, ?&?^?%?$?#/@?*?!?

asleep003

And/or a lot of empty seats, due to the new pandemic of the unvaccinated... These Bozos are most probably going to ruin it for most everyone again this fall.
Late last 2020 Spring and Summer, if most everyone here(and most world wide) would have been team players and masked up /distanced/ washed prudently... we would have been herd immunity by the fall of 2020....
But here we are again, even with the vaccines, ?&?^?%?$?#/@?*?!?
Bull scheissing [ Finebaum ].

Bozos will be Bozos... lol !