• The KillerFrogs

tcumaniac

Yep I know I am on the upgrade for parking but was curious about new entrants. You answered that question though. This entire process is just for upgrades or moving, which is always what I understood also. Thanks

Lastly, I saw where you could add a seat to not strand one. Is that new? I don't remember seeing that in earlier years. If I remember correctly it would prohibit you from picking certain seats because you would be stranding. I guess this now gives ticket holders the ability to pick wherever they want so long as they pick up an extra seat.
Correct. They started this policy in 2019.

For example, if you have 4 seats and find 5 seats together that you really like, previously you would not be able to get those seats, even if you were willing to pay for an additional ticket. With this new policy, you can get those seats, assuming you are willing to pay for the 5th seat.

tcumaniac

Anyone know how much time you have to select?
You can select any time after your time begins as long as the upgrade period is still open.

Once you select your new seats you usually have around 15 to 30 minutes to finalize the exchange before the seats are removed from your cart and you have to start over.

HFrog12

Just looking to move from EC3 to EC2. Not a big change, but once in a rare while. it would be helpful.

I feel like I have seen a lot more parking available this year. Not sure if you have a very specific spot you are looking for but I think your chances are good you can move closer (may have to pay larger donation).

The ticket gurus (maniac, ticket, ato) may be able to confirm but there seems to be way more volume this year. Between Lot 2, 3, 5 Res., 6, and 7 I see a total of 154 spaces available. I would consider all of those premium lots adjacent to the stadium. It seems like a bunch of people dropped parking after covid. And per previous discussion with Maniac, no one without parking currently can jump into those spots. I also think the people in those premium lots aren't moving their spots much (at least in Lot 2 or 6). In short, there are some great looking spots open if parking/tailgating is your thing and you want to spend the $$.

Endless Purple

Sorry I don’t have parking - would help if I could

looks like there’s plenty of spots available this year so you could be in luck
No worries on it. A small bump so if I get it I do, if I don't then I don't. One of these years maybe.

I feel like I have seen a lot more parking available this year. Not sure if you have a very specific spot you are looking for but I think your chances are good you can move closer (may have to pay larger donation).

The ticket gurus (maniac, ticket, ato) may be able to confirm but there seems to be way more volume this year. Between Lot 2, 3, 5 Res., 6, and 7 I see a total of 154 spaces available. I would consider all of those premium lots adjacent to the stadium. It seems like a bunch of people dropped parking after covid. And per previous discussion with Maniac, no one without parking currently can jump into those spots. I also think the people in those premium lots aren't moving their spots much (at least in Lot 2 or 6). In short, there are some great looking spots open if parking/tailgating is your thing and you want to spend the $$.

Just looking at EC2, so only a small donation. Switched careers a couple years back and am back in school so a bigger donation is not in the cards for a while. Plus, many of the guests I take with me really like stopping at the bookstore or getting a bite before the game, so the east side parking works well. Once it gets closer to my pick date, I will be logging in to see availability and if a spot opens in the lot, it could be a good opportunity for those already in EC2 (hint hint if your on here) to move to one of the lots closer to the stadium.

ticketfrog123

For what’s been almost 1 full day of seat selection, it doesn’t look like much has been taken off the board

not sure if people are happy with what they have or just not much interest from the larger donors to add seats right now

Things could change by Friday if maniac uses the +25 to his advantage

edit: actually looks like a ton of people just did not renew last year (west 400’s are >75% available and West 100’s have way more availability than in the past)

Last edited:

tcumaniac

For what’s been almost 2 full days of seat selection, it doesn’t look like much has been taken off the board

not sure if people are happy with what they have or just not much interest from the larger donors to add seats right now

edit: actually looks like a ton of people just did not renew last year (west 400’s are >75% available and West 100’s have way more availability than in the past)
Today is the first day of selection.

NewFrogFan

For what’s been almost 1 full day of seat selection, it doesn’t look like much has been taken off the board

Nothing off the board? There were like 49 seats in 103-106, 2 singles are all that is left. I cant believe opening new club/suites did not generate more. My guess at least 30% of 103-106 goes to SH.

ticketfrog123

Nothing off the board? There were like 49 seats in 103-106, 2 singles are all that is left. I cant believe opening new club/suites did not generate more. My guess at least 30% of 103-106 goes to SH.

I didn’t drill into those seats since I’ve always seen that section as red or full

In past years, the entire 100 West section is gone by end of day 2 (not much interest in 103 and 107 today)

ticketfrog123

I don't get to pick until the 13th. I'll be lucky if they don't take my current seats out from under me.

I’m sure somebody else will opine on the “Great Reseating Debacle”

sounds like universities use renovations as a method to screw season ticket holders that haven’t donated “recently enough”

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I saw a bunch available there this morning. When my time came around this afternoon there was nothing but a few singles remaining. Still upgraded my extra tickets to much better seats. The people I sell them to will be pleased.

ticketfrog123

I saw a bunch available there this morning. When my time came around this afternoon there was nothing but a few singles remaining. Still upgraded my extra tickets to much better seats. The people I sell them to will be pleased.

just saw somebody take 8 seats in the 300’s at once. Guess that was you, too.