• The KillerFrogs

Bob Sugar

I’m number 7 and have been told I can pick any 8 new seats in the stadium, to add to my 25 other tickets, even if it displaces other season ticket holders. Cross your fingers I don’t pick your seats.
BareSmoothErmine-max-1mb.gif

No! Nobody's comin' up with 8. Who gets 8 new seats? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel. +4's the key number here. Think about it. 4 Seasons Hotels. 4 quarters. +4, man, that's the number. +4 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

tcumaniac

Their website is a mess right now. I couldn’t get my Points ranking on mobile. Had to go through my laptop which seems a little silly.
You people will complain about anything. Try finding some scheissing joy in your lives. For scheisss sake.

You’re just scheissing looking to be scheissing offended. Lighten the scheiss up already. You entitled scheisser.

netty2424

July 7th at 2:50 pm.

I used to pick on Day 1 in the morning, so I've slipped a lot by not paying for last season.

Oh well. I don't like professional sports anyway, so maybe these are the waning days of my financial support for TCU football.
Yah I think they’ve clearly penalized those who pushed money to this season. I’m not a big donor by any means but feel like in previous selections I was on day 3-4. I’m now in day 5 of the selection.

I’ve got good seats so it’s not a big deal, but was hoping I might be able to slip into some new seats this season if there were quite a few who didn’t renew.

I’ll just be glad to be back in AGCS in person again.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You people will complain about anything. Try finding some scheissing joy in your lives. For scheisss sake.

You’re just scheissing looking to be scheissing offended. Lighten the scheiss up already. You entitled scheisser.
I still can’t get over how badly you’ve missed the point. Yet you keep doubling down.