• The KillerFrogs

tcumaniac

it’s been a while - are there 5 days for seat upgrades or more?

I was also accounting for a large number of people who don’t participate in the upgrade process each year - those who are content or don’t care

ex. I don’t remember 700 seats being picked off the map on the first day
Maybe that's right, but I don't get it. Even if I were content with my seats, I'd be interested to see what's available just for the hell of it.

y2kFrog

it’s been a while - are there 5 days for seat upgrades or more?

I was also accounting for a large number of people who don’t participate in the upgrade process each year - those who are content or don’t care

ex. I don’t remember 700 seats being picked off the map on the first day

More.

Signed,
Someone who lives at the back of the line.

I’m usually around day 7 or 8 in a normal year.

tcumaniac

Well, someone that got access to 50 yard line, front row seats in the new suites is already hawking them on StubHub
Really interesting to look at some of the listings.

Someone has 17 seats listed in the front row of the south endzone in 132 and then another 16 seats in row C.

20 seat listing in 234, row HH.

21 seat listing- row A in sec 121.

22 seat listing- row A west side 101

13 seat listing- row b west side 102

10 seat listing- row c west side 107

12 seat listing- row a north EZ 114

12 seat listing- row a & row b north EZ 115

11 seat listing- row a north EZ 116

14 seat listing- row a north EZ 117

Bob Sugar

Someone has 17 seats listed in the front row of the south endzone in 132 and then another 16 seats in row C.

Probably pro-scalpers or fans of another B12 team who scalp the other games.

Anyone received anything yet?
Just a plea for help from a Nigerian prince who is stuck in the US and needs help getting home. Someone stole all his money and credit cards. He is offering to wire me $1MM USD dollars when he gets there, if I can just send him $1,000 in Bitcoin. Can someone help me set up an account to do this? He's desperate!

Also got an email for cheap boner pills, but that's clearly spam.

JugbandFrog

I used to be a few rows up from that 132 spot, and this is the main reason why I am no longer a season ticket holder. I grew sick and tired of having to sit behind an entire row of opposing fans. It was almost always opposing fans. Some ahole Tech fans were my last straw. All this bulk reselling drives me nuts.

tcumaniac

I used to be a few rows up from that 132 spot, and this is the main reason why I am no longer a season ticket holder. I grew sick and tired of having to sit behind an entire row of opposing fans. It was almost always opposing fans. Some ahole Tech fans were my last straw. All this bulk reselling drives me nuts.
From what I can gather, they're likely owned by an opportunistic ticket broker (or multiple different ones) that jumped on an entire row of the seats when the endzones went from GA to reserved seats. No doubt that has to be annoying sitting there behind new opposing fans every game.

Bob Sugar

Somewhat relevant update:

You can now see your priority point total within you online account. That means selection times will likely be soon to follow.
1594 out of 4464

200.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
From what I can gather, they're likely owned by an opportunistic ticket broker (or multiple different ones) that jumped on an entire row of the seats when the endzones went from GA to reserved seats. No doubt that has to be annoying sitting there behind new opposing fans every game.
The south endzone is not as bad as the north endzone. When I sat in the north endzone in 2018, I felt like I was at a road game when tech and ou came to town.

Last edited: