• The KillerFrogs

OT - 20th Anniversary of 9/11 Approaching

Bob Sugar

I’m an [ Arschloch] for taking the bait.

I’m having a hard time following, you’re saying January 6th wasn’t a big deal?
Nice straw man. The issue is not whether it is a big deal. The issue is if it is as big of a deal that the media and the Dem talking heads are making it out to be. And it is not.

I mean we spent millions of taxpayer dollars having the national guard surround the Capitol for months. The only shots fired during the “insurrection” were by Capitol Police. And the media ignores that in the past few years the left has “stormed the Capitol” to protest other things like Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

And if you need anymore evidence, the “worst day for our democracy in the history of ever” is carrying the harsh crime of misdemeanor and the harsh punishment of probation. So yeah, it’s not as big of a deal as you probably think it is.

froginmn

Yeah let’s disrespect the blue.
Wrong insurrection.

screen-shot-2020-05-29-at-64254-am.jpg

4 Oaks Frog

I agree with your sentiment but I guarantee there are people who believe it was an insurrection. Very difficult to grasp that there are actually people like that living among us, but I have seen real life evidence of these people. They are here on kfc as well.
Are you coming out, Doc!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

mwe2187

For this, by honoring those that lost their lives at a TCU game. Every year, i pause and remember that day, remember where i was, and where we've come from.

If there's anything that was taken from that day, is that for a few years, it felt like the country was as close as its every been. We cared about the US. Don't know what happened (well, i do, but here we are)

YA

Then there was that one blm supporting “cop” that shot that unarmed female in the head. Wonder why “we” never heard more about his previous history?
So we are supporting breaking the law now? She was entering a restricted area with lawmakers in the background scrambling to get the heck out of potential harms way, was warned and ignored the warnings.

She got what she deserved and then some.

FROG2597

So we are supporting breaking the law now? She was entering a restricted area with lawmakers in the background scrambling to get the heck out of potential harms way, was warned and ignored the warnings.

Wow!! I highly doubt you've had the same hot take on other incidences involving people killed by law enforcement while breaking the law, ignoring warning signs after being warned, etc.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

I don’t support the idiots that stormed the capitol, but it does seem that many do seem to put some things ahead of obeying the law.

The left and the media (same thing) are making heroes of all the felons getting shot by cops without mentioning most of these people would be alive today had they not done something illegal to cause them to cross paths with cops.