• The KillerFrogs

Bob Sugar

it sounded like it was to discourage listing tickets on stub hub (you need ticket pics to list I think) which is incredibly unfair for those of us that live outside DFW.

can you use your TCU maniac hotline to pressure them into giving us our $30 back?

my previous delivery fees were $2 according to my account history
They don't mail anything until August. I am sure people can call and change their choice.

ticketfrog123

Renewals have closed so guessing upgrade time slots will be sent out during 2nd half of June

We typically get at least a 2 week notice of time slot before we pick.

Seat upgrades will run through July.

Pretty awkward given that UT started upgrades already and I think most other Big 12 programs have too.

non-existent communication by ADJD here is puzzling

tcumaniac

We typically get at least a 2 week notice of time slot before we pick.

Seat upgrades will run through July.

Pretty awkward given that UT started upgrades already and I think most other Big 12 programs have too.

non-existent communication by ADJD here is puzzling
Most Big 12 schools are either midway through upgrades or wrapping things up.

TCU likely spends a week or so reaching out to previous season ticket holders that didn't renew trying to make sure they didn't accidentally forget to. Then it probably takes a little bit of time to make sure priority point accounts are all properly calculated and up to date and then build out the upgrade schedule.

It's been 3 weeks since the renewal deadline, so I'd be really surprised if we don't hear from TCU by the end of this month, if not sooner.

steelfrog

Tier 1
You people will complain about anything. Try finding some scheissing joy in your lives. For scheisss sake.

What scheissing difference does getting an email one week ago or week from now make? None. You’re just scheissing looking to be scheissing offended. Lighten the scheiss up already. You entitled scheissers.
THANK YOU!

This place really sucks. What a bunch of entitled whiney little bitces

Bob Sugar

You people will complain about anything. Try finding some scheissing joy in your lives. For scheisss sake.

What scheissing difference does getting an email one week ago or week from now make? None. You’re just scheissing looking to be scheissing offended. Lighten the scheiss up already. You entitled scheissers.
Two weeks? That's like a year of lockdowns and masks...

tcumaniac

think it’s ~250

bigger issue is that neither of us won the #1 upgrade slot for renewing on that first day or whatever #stopthesteal
Unless a lot of accounts just don't participate, I bet it's quite a bit more than that per day. My rank was somewhere in mid the 2000s in 2019 and I went in the morning of the 3rd day, so that would be over 750 accounts per day assuming every account went.... but if selection is from 8am to 5pm every day, and a new account picked every minute, that would only be 540 accounts per day. Not sure what the interval between selection times are.

Pretty hopeful I'll get a good selection time this year. Took advantage of some of the donation priority point promotions they offered last year... My guess is early morning on the 2nd day.

And would love to know who won that. Hopefully they're one of weirdos that thinks the 300 level are the best seats.

ticketfrog123

Unless a lot of accounts just don't participate, I bet it's quite a bit more than that per day. My rank was somewhere in mid the 2000s in 2019 and I went in the morning of the 3rd day, so that would be over 750 accounts per day assuming every account went.... but if selection is from 8am to 5pm every day, and a new account picked every minute, that would only be 540 accounts per day. Not sure what the interval between selection times are.

Pretty hopeful I'll get a good selection time this year. Took advantage of some of the donation priority point promotions they offered last year... My guess is early morning on the 2nd day.

And would love to know who won that. Hopefully they're one of weirdos that thinks the 300 level are the best seats.

it’s been a while - are there 5 days for seat upgrades or more?

I was also accounting for a large number of people who don’t participate in the upgrade process each year - those who are content or don’t care

ex. I don’t remember 700 seats being picked off the map on the first day