• The KillerFrogs

Re-Seating 2021...

researchfrog

It would be really helpful if the FAQ addressed how long the reseating/upgrade process is expected to last. Whether the end is Friday the 9th or the next week matters to people who are traveling.

ticketfrog123

It would be really helpful if the FAQ addressed how long the reseating/upgrade process is expected to last. Whether the end is Friday the 9th or the next week matters to people who are traveling.

sorry there is no criticism allowed of the all-powerful ADJD according to @Peacefrog (which @tcumaniac ’s post in this thread on 1st page quotes)

if you have rational thoughts and suggestions, expect to be attacked for “whining” (like this is some Marxist regime where feedback is discouraged)

atofrog

Contributor

Not really an FAQ, but still a good question. We are still adding accounts to the upgrade list so we don’t have a final timeline. But if I had to guesstimate, I would say the final day will probably be on Thursday the 15th. All selection dates and times are during normal business hours, nothing at night or weekend.

New this year will be seats in the Champions Club (sections 204-210). Donors with seats in these sections will be able to review open seats in the Champions Club and upgrade if they find something they like better. If you do not already have Champions Club tickets, you will not be able to upgrade into that area during this process. If interested, please contact the Frog Club at 817-257-7700 to discuss options.

For those that have been patiently (or not) waiting to move, this is the year you have been anticipating. We have a lot of options available on the west side levels 100-300. We are finally seeing the expected results and inventory becoming available after the new Legends Club is now open for a normal season.

Thanks for everyone’s continued support!

Go Frogs!

lol do you have a season ticket for just 1 person?

you seem to be the most miserable and insufferable d-bag on here

edit: are you that freak who gets incredibly upset when there’s information the $9.95 subscribers don’t have
I’m only insufferable to you, a dewsh know-it-all who I shred on a regular basis. Face it, you really aren’t important enough to need to check email on vacation. Enjoy it while you can

Endless Purple

Not really an FAQ, but still a good question. We are still adding accounts to the upgrade list so we don’t have a final timeline. But if I had to guesstimate, I would say the final day will probably be on Thursday the 15th. All selection dates and times are during normal business hours, nothing at night or weekend.

New this year will be seats in the Champions Club (sections 204-210). Donors with seats in these sections will be able to review open seats in the Champions Club and upgrade if they find something they like better. If you do not already have Champions Club tickets, you will not be able to upgrade into that area during this process. If interested, please contact the Frog Club at 817-257-7700 to discuss options.

For those that have been patiently (or not) waiting to move, this is the year you have been anticipating. We have a lot of options available on the west side levels 100-300. We are finally seeing the expected results and inventory becoming available after the new Legends Club is now open for a normal season.

Go Frogs!

Any chance of getting the link posted here to the upgrade site.

tcumaniac

Go Frogs!
giphy.gif

ticketfrog123

I’m only insufferable to you, a dewsh know-it-all who I shred on a regular basis. Face it, you really aren’t important enough to need to check email on vacation. Enjoy it while you can

yes you’re the $9.95 loser who got really upset he didn’t know why Duggan was suspended or that the Memphis guys were transferring

You sound like a slob that a paid hooker wouldn’t even spend time with

hope you turn your life around - try going outside and posting less on this forum (or attacking people Bc of your small PP)

Black Jew

Go Frogs!
Will the SEZ Club Area be allowed to change seat locations?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
sorry there is no criticism allowed of the all-powerful ADJD according to @Peacefrog (which @tcumaniac ’s post in this thread on 1st page quotes)

if you have rational thoughts and suggestions, expect to be attacked for “whining” (like this is some Marxist regime where feedback is discouraged)
yes you’re the $9.95 loser who got really upset he didn’t know why Duggan was suspended or that the Memphis guys were transferring

hope you turn your life around - try going outside and posting less on this forum (or attacking people Bc of your small PP)

You’re funny. I mean we are laughing at you, not with you, but it’s still funny.

Again, lighten up. Find some joy. You’re going to die too young with all that hate in you.

Spike

I thought only @steelfrog made fun of @Frognosticator. Steel, he's moving in on your territory. And his crap is mitigated.