• The KillerFrogs

Re-Seating 2021...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Now that everybody who is going to renew their Season Tix has done so, and The Plague has abated, when will the next entry into The Great Re-Seating begin?

tcumaniac

Now that everybody who is going to renew their Season Tix has done so, and The Plague has abated, when will the next entry into The Great Re-Seating begin?
You are not allowed to ask this question or Peace Frog will attempt to shame you. Just shut up and be thankful TCU lets you buy tickets in the first place.

Or as Peace Frog puts it:

"Try finding some scheissing joy in your lives. For scheisss sake.

What scheissing difference does [when the reseating takes place] make? None. You’re just scheissing looking to be scheissing offended. Lighten the scheiss up already. You entitled scheissers."

ticketfrog123

You are not allowed to ask this question or Peace Frog will attempt to shame you. Just shut up and be thankful TCU lets you buy tickets in the first place.

What scheissing difference does [when the reseating takes place] make? None. You’re just scheissing looking to be scheissing offended. Lighten the scheiss up already. You entitled scheissers."

the re-seating will happen only on the 4th of July.

Did you have plans like a normal person to be on vacation in the middle of July? Good - TCU used zero common sense so you won’t get the upgrade you should if you have vacation without internet…during peak vacation season

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Holy ship this is hilarious.

YA

the re-seating will happen only on the 4th of July.

Did you have plans like a normal person to be on vacation in the middle of July? Good - TCU used zero common sense so you won’t get the upgrade you should if you have vacation without internet…during peak vacation season
Do you not have internet while on vacation? Do you not check email or KFC while on vacation?

Putt4Purple

Only the voice of Ato should be heard if your truly interested in finding truths on this subject matter. Others who post on this subject are blowing smoke in attempt to be humorous. I've chuckled a time or two.

GenXFrog

just received -

SEASON TICKETS AND PARKING UPGRADES COMING SOON

During season ticket and parking renewals, you opted into the upgrade process. We are pleased to announce that upgrades will start on Wednesday, July 7 at 9:00 AM. Receipt of this email confirms that your account will be included in that process.

Instructions on how to access the upgrade website along with your individual date and time will be sent, via email, closer to the start date of July 7. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please reference the FAQ's below or contact the ticket office at 817-257-3764 or tickets@tcu.edu.

What You Need to Know for Upgrades:

Q. Can I add or drop seats or parking during the upgrade process?
A. You are not able to drop seats during the upgrade process but you will be able to add one (1) additional seat in order to not leave a stranded single seat in a row. However, you will not be able to add parking during upgrade selections. If you would like to add a parking pass, you can contact the Frog Club or Ticket Office for assistance.

Q. How many total seats can I upgrade?
A.
The maximum number allowed per account is eight (8).

Q. Do I need to move my entire allotment of tickets or parking?
A.
No, for example, if you have four (4) season tickets you have the ability to move two (2) of the four (4) to a new location.

Q. If my date/time conflicts with my schedule can I still access the site?
A.
Yes, you have the opportunity to log in anytime after your assigned date and time to make an upgrade selection.

Thank you for your continued support of TCU Athletics and TCU Football!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I received the email in question at 5:20pm this afternoon. I happened to check the computer as I was opening beer #2...

Oh, and I'm not on vacation, I'm retired.* It's like vacation, but slightly less expensive.

*Those who know me would note that I never really worked that much anyway.

Maybe I'm weird but I never go on vacation in July. Too damn hot unless you're going to Alaska or Australia. We'll take the kids out of school for a week in February before going somewhere in the middle of July.

We go to Destin/30A every year. A few years ago we had to go in July and I swore I'd never go to Florida in July again. Somehow my wife slipped that past me this year. We leave on the 8th.