• The KillerFrogs

Clint from YouTube

TCUClint

Hey Frog Fam,

I’ve met a number of y’all in person, but I figured I’d create an account on here for the first time in a long time so I can better interact with y’all and personally share my videos - save our good pal TopFrog some of the leg work.

Here’s my latest: the first in a series called SWC Stories. Each episode I’ll feature a different storyteller recounting one of the many wild tales of the SWC era with comedic re-enactments. I’ve got about 8 episodes planned, but I’d welcome ideas!

Looking forward to slogging through the offseason together. Go Frogs!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
What took you so long?

By the way, in Things TCU Fans Will Never Say? Yeah, pretty much all of those things have been uttered on KFC at one time or another. Granted, mostly by Wexosu or Maniac during a baseball game.

For the sake of clarity, just saying…

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

What took you so long?

By the way, in Things TCU Fans Will Never Say? Yeah, pretty much all of those things have been uttered on KFC at one tome or another. Granted, mostly by Wexosu or Maniac during a baseball game.

For the sake of clarity, just saying…

Speaking of wex, haven’t seen a post from him in quite a while.

TheElephant

Hey Frog Fam,

I’ve met a number of y’all in person, but I figured I’d create an account on here for the first time in a long time so I can better interact with y’all and personally share my videos - save our good pal TopFrog some of the leg work.

Here’s my latest: the first in a series called SWC Stories. Each episode I’ll feature a different storyteller recounting one of the many wild tales of the SWC era with comedic re-enactments. I’ve got about 8 episodes planned, but I’d welcome ideas!

Love your stuff man, freaking hilarious!!!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Welcome Clint.

I loved your SWC Stories segment on the fire. I would point out some old newspapers written shortly after the fire I uncovered in the Special Collections section of the Library while researching the 100 year history of the TCU band back in 2004 that had interviews with inspectors pointing to faulty electrical wiring as the cause of the fire, but I think you're spot on to blame Baylor.

Baylor sucks.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Welcome Clint.

I loved your SWC Stories segment on the fire. I would point out some old newspapers written shortly after the fire I uncovered in the Special Collections section of the Library while researching the 100 year history of the TCU band back in 2004 that had interviews with inspectors pointing to faulty electrical wiring as the cause of the fire, but I think you're spot on to blame Baylor.

Baylor sucks.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. "I'm going with Baylor Sucks!"

"Correct!"

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Speaking of wex, haven’t seen a post from him in quite a while.
He gets hurt when people notice his inordinate puppy-love for tOSU. Can't understand why we all believe it skews any reasoning he might put forth pertaining to post-season play...

If you really need to find him, he'll be in front of his black velvet painting of Urban Meyer, fingering his Buckeye rosary, constantly repeating the words, "Jacksonville. Why..?"

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Haha. Another great video Clint. Apologies I got wrapped up in work and other stuff and forget about this. #GoodJobBig12

Hey Frog Fam,

Last edited: