• The KillerFrogs

Kendall confirms it’s Kirk

HToady

Good morning from #CollegeStation !

Chernobyl-520060.jpg
That must be the bubble manufacturing plant in the background....

FWSTC Hfrog

I’m a little concerned because we don’t know how he’ll be as a head coach. Build a good staff and he should be fine.

Let’s make a run to Omaha next year.
Replacing 4 out of 5 of the infield positions doesn't set up well for a run to Omaha next year. Patience the 1st year will be needed. A 3rd. place conference finish would be a very successful year in my book. Will be interesting to watch what tweaks KS wants in his program.

NewFrogFan

Replacing 4 out of 5 of the infield positions doesn't set up well for a run to Omaha next year. Patience the 1st year will be needed. A 3rd. place conference finish would be a very successful year in my book. Will be interesting to watch what tweaks KS wants in his program.

I think there will be substantially better infield play from the recruit we met and reading his background. A tall, switch hitting SS has been a long time coming.

Ron Swanson

Purke still has a year of Grad Asst remaining

maybe we get lucky and the 3rd paid asst gets passed this year.

But for now we need someone that can help a new HC, preferably that has a lot of playing experience in areas KS and Mo don't - not someone figuring out how to do their job also.
Pretty sure John DiLaura is a serious contender to be the 2nd assistant/recruiting coordinator/defense & catchers coach