• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

steelfrog

Tier 1
Also some kid that never played it down for us and probably never attended a practice maybe even never was on campus, announced with great fanfare that he was decommitting. Do we care? Does anyone?

Christcu

NO Mas !!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop posting about decommits and Transfer Portal players. If they don't want to play for TCU.....then don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. Be gone......

Purp

But Barlow is actually really talented. Not a fair comparison.
Not sure who is being compared due to ignore, but I assume it's SRob. I don't think SRob's issue was as much talent as work ethic. That kid had loads of talent, but seemed to have zero motivation to properly hone it and cultivate it into an elite college football product.

Barlow has the same talent, but also a terrific work ethic. I think Mizzery will be a great place for him to go b/c he'll likely get a ton more touches than he would have here due to our stacked RB room and he'll get to run against SEC defenses so whatever stats he does put up there will mean a lot more.

Eight

Not sure who is being compared due to ignore, but I assume it's SRob. I don't think SRob's issue was as much talent as work ethic. That kid had loads of talent, but seemed to have zero motivation to properly hone it and cultivate it into an elite college football product.

Barlow has the same talent, but also a terrific work ethic. I think Mizzery will be a great place for him to go b/c he'll likely get a ton more touches than he would have here due to our stacked RB room and he'll get to run against SEC defenses so whatever stats he does put up there will mean a lot more.

mizzou makes sense with luper part of their staff, their top rusher was drafted in the nfl, and there really wasn't another back close in production last year.

signed a couple of back last year, but no one who stands out on paper, no back has transferred in, and the new staff looks to be turning things over as they have a number of kids transferring out.

Last edited: