• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcumaniac

Starting to think his decision to leave is a simple product of him wanting to satisfy his curiosity of what it would be like to coach at a big state school, with a gigantic fan base, in a big stadium, playing on the road in other big SEC stadiums, and not having to deal with the added difficulty of recruiting to a private school.

I think he’ll ultimately regret this decision one day.

Big Frog II

Starting to think his decision to leave is a simple product of him wanting to satisfy his curiosity of what it would be like to coach at a big state school, with a gigantic fan base, in a big stadium, playing on the road in other big SEC stadiums, and not having to deal with the added difficulty of recruiting to a private school.

A big state school is one thing. Putting up with all that Aggie B.S. in another. It would weird me out instantly.

WhoDatFrog

If you're correct and a grown man is swayed by those things, then no wonder teenage recruits are wowed by such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.