• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose Stuff

I love the energy they brought but did think it was kind of weird that the coach's son was the biggest heckler in the crowd. Sat behind him at Minute Maid this year with my 4yo and had to move. No cursing or anything just a little much for me. But the team support from their camp was not lacking - that I appreciate.

No chance I would sit anywhere near him at a game.

LVH

I love the energy they brought but did think it was kind of weird that the coach's son was the biggest heckler in the crowd. Sat behind him at Minute Maid this year with my 4yo and had to move. No cursing or anything just a little much for me. But the team support from their camp was not lacking - that I appreciate.

Sometimes you have to be careful who you heckle. I know a guy who thought he was doing some harmless heckling at a JUCO game, turns out the kid he was heckling was the son of Tommy "Twisty Tie" Giovatella. Not a guy you want to mess with. Let's just say there was no more heckling from that guy after that.

YA

Did LVH suddenly develop multiple personalities? What did I miss?
LVH has always had multiple personalities--be nice here and he might show you his tender picture like he posted on 24/7 to everyone which was weird as heck

flyfishingfrog

This time a week ago, I was looking forward to the weekend with the assumption of attending 3 evening baseball games and the expectation of attending a super regional this coming weekend. Instead I'm watching Schloss put on an aggie uniform and say "gig 'em."

Certainly this is all a cruel nightmare right?
Turn the tv off and step away from the computer

find a new hobby

Paint It Purple

Who ever the new baseball coach is, I hope he brings in some of those cool West Virginia/Baylor style uniforms.....Purple pant/Purple jersey combo = nice.

y2kFrog

This time a week ago, I was looking forward to the weekend with the assumption of attending 3 evening baseball games and the expectation of attending a super regional this coming weekend. Instead I'm watching Schloss put on an aggie uniform and say "gig 'em."

Certainly this is all a cruel nightmare right?

Life comes at you fast. Take the time to enjoy the good things. Don’t sweat the bad things. Football season will be here soon…

First Tee Frog

I am sure @First Tee Frog will have a better idea since he teaches some of the best players in town and is a lower handicap than Schloss if I a remember correctly
I’m no putting guru. I’ve got a guy I go to for that if I need big time help but I’ve learned a ton from him. One of the top putting guys in the world IMO. He’s not a fan of left hand low for most people. Reason being you don’t get as good of an energy transfer and the shoulders have a tendency to rock to much and not turn enough. Need a blend of up and down and around and left hand low players tend to struggle with too much up snd down snd not enough around. With that said…some players will obviously benefit. If your movement pattern is more left side dominant it could be worth a look.

flyfishingfrog

I’m no putting guru. I’ve got a guy I go to for that if I need big time help but I’ve learned a ton from him. One of the top putting guys in the world IMO. He’s not a fan of left hand low for most people. Reason being you don’t get as good of an energy transfer and the shoulders have a tendency to rock to much and not turn enough. Need a blend of up and down and around and left hand low players tend to struggle with too much up snd down snd not enough around. With that said…some players will obviously benefit. If your movement pattern is more left side dominant it could be worth a look.
Well that might explain why I can’t do it but if figured it was just 55 years of putting the same way

I get no feel left hand low plus I still putt with a Palmer original so it really feels weird

tcumaniac

Sometimes you have to be careful who you heckle. I know a guy who thought he was doing some harmless heckling at a JUCO game, turns out the kid he was heckling was the son of Tommy "Twisty Tie" Giovatella. Not a guy you want to mess with. Let's just say there was no more heckling from that guy after that.
This bit makes zero sense.

Also, while I agree with your signature, your spelled "actually" incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.