• The KillerFrogs

New baseball stadium location?

Realtorfrog

My understanding is that plans to expand Lupton have been finalized and approved for several years now...... school just hasn’t acted on said plans.

Realtorfrog

Nolan Ryan wanted to reenergize LaGrave a few months ago but someone at the city turned him down. This person has his job because of his dad and makes very bad decisions!

Last edited:

frogs9497

LaGrave Field (I haven't driven by in a long time, but heard it was an eyesore).

1-%20LaGrave

No, but his POS, long lost cousin JD Granger does.

Interesting how I NEVER hear Kay's name thrown around except in negative terms. I'm on the far fringe of being connected with the power brokers within FW and I can't remember the last time someone said anything positive about her. The joke is always "Where's Kay?" as in Where's Waldo. She's done a good job of connecting with money at the national level that she doesn't even try connecting with her own constitutents. As the ranking member of the appropriations committee she wields a lot of power and she knows it. Will be interesting if someone tries to oppose her in the next primary. A weirdo got on the ballot and received 42%. Hell, I think I may have voted for him just to get her out.

Nolan Ryan wanted to reenergize LaGrave a few months ago but someone at the city turned him down. This person has his job because of his dad and makes very bad decisions!

TRWD owns it and is waiting on federal funds if they ever fix it up. My guess is that they'll eventually sell it to a developer that is somehow connected to the Olivers running the TRVA and it will help pay off Matt's DWI habit.

HFrog1999

Interesting how I NEVER hear Kay's name thrown around except in negative terms. I'm on the far fringe of being connected with the power brokers within FW and I can't remember the last time someone said anything positive about her. The joke is always "Where's Kay?" as in Where's Waldo. She's done a good job of connecting with money at the national level that she doesn't even try connecting with her own constitutents. As the ranking member of the appropriations committee she wields a lot of power and she knows it. Will be interesting if someone tries to oppose her in the next primary. A weirdo got on the ballot and received 42%. Hell, I think I may have voted for him just to get her out.

I didn’t agree with Jim Wright on anything, but at least he knew how to bring the Pork home.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Is the old ball park in Arlington still maintained as a baseball field?
They did some remodeling so it would be long enough for it to be a football field for the XFL. I think it would be minimal work to make it playable for baseball again. The 3rd base dugout has to be rebuilt and remove the bleachers they added to left field and that might be about it.

Pharm Frog

Funny....I used to be assigned to Kay when I was doing lobbying work. At point she called me “the worst lobbyist” in the history of lobbying. I wear that with pride.