• The KillerFrogs

POLL: After the loss of Schloss, who's next?

Poll: TCU's Next Baseball Coach

• Kirk Saarloos

Votes: 125 73.1%
  • Bill Mosiello

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Todd Whitting

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dan Heefner

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Cliff Godwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Saarloos and Mosiello are good candidates.

Dallas Baptist's Dan Heefner mentioned, along with East Carolina head coach Cliff Godwin. Another is Houston's Todd Whitting with his previous TCU ties, but the program there is floundering the last few years including a very disappointing season this year.

Any of those? Who else? Who do you like for the next head baseball coach?

My early vote is for Saarloos.

Last edited:

netty2424

You guys are funny if you think an AD who can’t keep our existing coach is going to get someone else’s to come here….

It will be Saarloos
A few days ago, it was “no agent, no way he’s talking to A&M.”

Now it’s all Donati’s fault. If he hires Sarloos, the Donati haters will say he should’ve hired outside. If he hires outside, the haters will say he should’ve hired Sarloos. No win situation.

21 years in any one place is a long time. Too long for some.

TXTXFrog

Don’t want Heefner, his extreme rules for outside of baseball would not work here. It’s a lot more than going to chapel once a week. I think Schlossnagle had lost some respect in Fort Worth with fans and players because what he was preaching ended up not being what he was practicing. I think Saarloos will get the job and the program will be fine.

TCUdirtbag

A few days ago, it was “no agent, no way he’s talking to A&M.”

Now it’s all Donati’s fault. If he hires Sarloos, the Donati haters will say he should’ve hired outside. If he hires outside, the haters will say he should’ve hired Sarloos. No win situation.

21 years in any one place is a long time. Too long for some.

Agree the “blame donati” crowd is grasping at straws. Schloss has wanted out for 3 years. Now he is. He couldn’t be kept, and in hindsight now it’s pretty obvious.