• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FWTFrog

I figured it would be more prudent for all conversation of the situation with Schloss coming to one thread. Silence isn't great, but we should expect some news over the next couple of days. The Aggies are expecting something on Wednesday.

LisaLT

I figured it would be more prudent for all conversation of the situation with Schloss coming to one thread. Silence isn't great, but we should expect some news over the next couple of days. The Aggies are expecting something on Wednesday.
Do you think this is a done deal?

berryfrog95

We get an assistant coach and two Aggie basketball players for the player to be named later (Schloss)…..I’m kinda cool with that…..really after the past few weeks

MadFrog

I am watching these games across the country. These teams are good. Their pitchers don’t take deep breaths on key pitches, they don’t talk to themselves when they get in trouble and they don’t walk a lot of hitters. They basically just throw strikes. Their hitters don’t stare at the bat between every pitch. They just hit. On defense, they seem to have great shortstops. They make few errors.

We have developed some bad habits that need to be corrected. Maybe a new coach is not that bad after all.

TooColdU

I don’t trust that our AD did what was needed to keep Jim or that he has the ability to conduct a proper search and hire the right guy.

promote from within..
438b07cf29f0f04fd7ca7cca5dbafc203141f87f.0.jpg

flyfishingfrog

I am watching these games across the country. These teams are good. Their pitchers don’t take deep breaths on key pitches, they don’t talk to themselves when they get in trouble and they don’t walk a lot of hitters. They basically just throw strikes. Their hitters don’t stare at the bat between every pitch. They just hit. On defense, they seem to have great shortstops. They make few errors.

We have developed some bad habits that need to be corrected. Maybe a new coach is not that bad after all.
What game are you watching with good pitching?

jake102

I'll admit that the "routines" drive me insane. Everybody doing the exact same thing (staring at the bat, turning around behind the mound) bugs me and feels forced. It seems to produce results so I'm OK, but I wouldn't miss that aspect at all.

Paul in uhh

What’s wrong with taking a deep breath on big pitches/at bats?

Status
Not open for further replies.