• The KillerFrogs

Vaccine Passport required at TCU sporting Events?

steelfrog

Tier 1
Anti-maskers should recognize the fact that some people, ugly people, as well as the people who have to look at ugly people, benefit rom wearing masks. There are other examples of this in nature...

Let's be honest, while boobs are great in theory, once they are over about what, 22-23 years old, bare boobs are not much worth looking at and benefit from the shaping they receive from boob slings (bras) and colorful sweaters and shirts and such.

LisaLT

Anti-maskers should recognize the fact that some people, ugly people, as well as the people who have to look at ugly people, benefit rom wearing masks. There are other examples of this in nature...

Let's be honest, while boobs are great in theory, once they are over about what, 22-23 years old, bare boobs are not much worth looking at and benefit from the shaping they receive from boob slings (bras) and colorful sweaters and shirts and such.

Another example would be old scraggy scrotums. Best covered up. Not sure all boobs are past their prime by 22 or 23 years old though. Maybe 75 to 80.

HFrog1999

If you want to not wear mask...

Does Steel have this correct?

Ron-I-Have-a-Permit.gif

I do wonder how they plan to enforce “fully vaccinated” or if they’re just saying that for cya legal purposes?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
The blue shirt nazis are going to go crazy with power. Anytime they see someone without a mask, "excuse me, I need to see your vaccination papers or you need to put on a mask!".