• The KillerFrogs

Texas State game cancelled

AustFrog

So I assume this is nothing but an RPI play. But given the lack of mid-week games the past two weeks and two weekend series that went 1-2 (with questionable hitting), I'm wondering if the mid-weeks help keep us in the groove. Especially since we didn't even play on Sunday this past weekend.

Pharm Frog

This should make @Pharm Frog happy

Not really. The RPI play was last weekend if you were inclined to play it. That said, it will save a couple of handfuls of RPI points regardless and an assload of points if we’d have lost it.

Personally I’d rather have seen if we could have got Gene Wood a live action swing or two before Thursday but I suspect it would have been a washout anyway. The perfect solution would have been a four inning game and then cancelled by weather like UT v Tx Southern.

Pharm Frog

So I assume this is nothing but an RPI play. But given the lack of mid-week games the past two weeks and two weekend series that went 1-2 (with questionable hitting), I'm wondering if the mid-weeks help keep us in the groove. Especially since we didn't even play on Sunday this past weekend.

What groove do you speak of?