• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Tennis - 2020-2021

Jared7

We're off! Our doubles teams are slightly different than that entered as our official line-up. Kruger/Fearnley are at #2 and the Czechs at #3. Jong is still listed at #3 singles, so I'm not sure what happened to make the change...

Pharm Frog

Looks like both Cts 1 and 2 may have a chance to serve for the win or close it out with a break.
Kruger and Fearnley will have to serve for the win on Ct2
Gray and Fomba will have to serve for the win on C1

Ct 1 wins
Kruger and Fearnely on no add for the doubles point...and they take it.

Frogs 1-0

From what you vastly more knowledgeable fellas said, I don't think that was the expected path to the doubles point

Last edited:

Jared7

In my defense, we were about to drop the match on 3 and my point was the Czechs were probably going to lose regardless so why not throw them out against Ohio State's best team. But as a general rule you'd probably do well to ignore me.
Nonsense - I was worried too. But Roditi usually knows what he's doing...

Longfrog

With the new lineup, I would put the courts in this order, from most likely we win to least: 4, 3, 1, 2, 6, 5. And if Fomba, Paorulek, and Kruger all get the wins I will gladly admit I'm an idiot.

Jared7

I decided to do the streaming after all and my biggest question is whether Kingsley's all he's cracked up to be?? I'm watching #2 - C'MON LUC!!

Tommy up a break; Teddy down a break; everyone else on serve early...

FOOOOMBA with a break on the undefeated Kingsley!!

Teddy breaks back; Bertus with a break, but Alastair broken by McNally...

Luc takes the first set 6-4!! (but break backs by the Buckeyes elsewhere).

Alastair falls 4-6 in his first, but Bertus breaks back!

Kruger takes his first set! Fearnley to a breaker at 6-all. Jirousek wins his first set!

Last edited: