• The KillerFrogs

FanNation: Houston Texans Sign TCU LB Garret Wallow To $3.77 Million Contract

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Houston Texans Sign TCU LB Garret Wallow: $3.77 Million Contract

Originally posted on FanNation Texans Daily

By Anthony Wood

The Houston Texans traded up twice to acquire TCU linebacker Garret Wallow with the 170th overall pick in the recent NFL Draft ... and now they've signed him to a deal.

The fifth-round rookie linebacker has his four-year, $3.775,884 million rookie contract, that includes a $295,884 signing bonus.

Said coach David Culley during the weekend rookie minicamp: 'He's a football player. He is a "flat-out football-playin' Jesse,'' an old term from the South.'

Read more at https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/arti...wallow_377_million_contract/s1_16682_34916876

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I hear frog club has already called to ask for a suite donation
I think it was at halftime of the 2010 Rape U. game that Aaron Schobel was named a "Frog of Distinction" or somesuch, and was down on the field for the award. I think they made it up in a hurry because Schobel was dressed in pretty casual clothes. Anyway, CDC was evidently explaining the upcoming project of re-doing the Stadium and suites and all in his best Showman and Salesman style to Schobel, who wasn't buying the song and dance...

ticketfrog123

This is for those who say UDFA is better than a 5-7 round draft pick

I agree with you but there’s not a huge difference. Believe you need to be on the roster for 4 seasons before you get the lifetime pension and medical.

not sure if being on IR on PUP counts towards the 4 years