• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Boomhauer

We went to Disneyland in California. The original. It’s like saying Jerry World or Lambeau Field. Not as many places to purchase brisket nachos, but The original is better.

Not to bring the room down but our child with autism was with us. It was the best day of my life (minus Rose Bowl, minus Pearl Jam at Wrigley). Seriously. Disney knows what the hell they’re doing. The real world is tough for my child. At the happiest place on earth, it all makes sense to him and I literally teared up when it was time to leave. I’ve never seen him more content.

This got me in the feels man. Awesome.

Frog-in-law1995

Wife and kid are on a Harry Potter ride. I’m chilling at a pub drinking a stout called “Wizard’s Brew.” Embarrassed ordering it by name, but it’s good. Also, it’s 9:30 am so figured a beer by any name is ok at this point. Also people watching. Here’s a grown-ass man in a frock. No hope for him.

bXWbwmU.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

^ love the look the lady is giving him.

He and his buddy were both in the 6’6” to 6’8” range and definitely stood out. Both wearing robes and walking around doing the tricks at the various wand spots. (They sell “wands” here that can interact with hidden infrared cameras at various places throughout the park to trigger some action nearby...turning on a light, opening a jack in the box, etc.).

Mean Purple

He and his buddy were both in the 6’6” to 6’8” range and definitely stood out. Both wearing robes and walking around doing the tricks at the various wand spots. (They sell “wands” here that can interact with hidden infrared cameras at various places throughout the park to trigger some action nearby...turning on a light, opening a jack in the box, etc.).
I blame soccer.

Mean Purple

Wife and kid are on a Harry Potter ride. I’m chilling at a pub drinking a stout called “Wizard’s Brew.” Embarrassed ordering it by name, but it’s good. Also, it’s 9:30 am so figured a beer by any name is ok at this point. Also people watching. Here’s a grown-ass man in a frock. No hope for him.

bXWbwmU.jpg
Hey, at least he's sporting the Airs

FROG2597

bXWbwmU.jpg

3 feet distancing?? It's 6 freaking feet!! I really thought Disney cared. I'll let the mask down slide because he's probably been vaccinated.

YA

bXWbwmU.jpg
That is just a terrorist getting the trying to fit in and get the low down on the place

Frog-in-law1995

3 feet distancing?? It's 6 freaking feet!! I really thought Disney cared. I'll let the mask down slide because he's probably been vaccinated.

Universal Studios, not Disney, though it’s six of one.... Folks we’ve talked to here that are visiting both say Disney is worse about masking strictness, but that’s hard to imagine. The worst part is that nearly all the thrill rides incorporate 3-D, so you gotta wear glasses, which fog up if you’re wearing a mask.

Eight

Universal Studios, not Disney, though it’s six of one.... Folks we’ve talked to here that are visiting both say Disney is worse about masking strictness, but that’s hard to imagine. The worst part is that nearly all the thrill rides incorporate 3-D, so you gotta wear glasses, which fog up if you’re wearing a mask.

that simply screws up your view on the ride, my wife would suggest you imagine trying to put in an iv into the arm of an obese person with your glasses fogging up due to your mask

yep, protecting lives

HG73

that simply screws up your view on the ride, my wife would suggest you imagine trying to put in an iv into the arm of an obese person with your glasses fogging up due to your mask

yep, protecting lives
My daughter is in medical, can't imagine the courage of your wife.

nwlafrog

That part was pretty cool to us. The Harry Potter ride was good too. Had to buy the kids those expensive ass wands.