• The KillerFrogs

Arch Manning (Peyton's nephew) to visit Clem, UGA, Bama, UT and SMU

Froglaw

SMU now offers Biden’s unemployment benefits which are far better than Craig James used to get.

Nah!

I heard the Cox school of business is offering courses in how to crash the world economic system while making billions of dollars in profits for your rich corporate political donors.

It includes unlimited visits to the Bush Library where your learn to mispronounce the word "nuclear".

Or maybe he just likes the Mustamg Band and that brassy sound.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Nah!

I heard the Cox school of business is offering courses in how to crash the world economic system while making billions of dollars in profits for your rich corporate political donors.

It includes unlimited visits to the Bush Library where your learn to mispronounce the word "nuclear".

Or maybe he just likes the Mustamg Band and that brassy sound.
It’s embarrassing how much you feel the need to defend a political party no matter how minor the slight against it.

Eight

Never thought I would see the Ponies in his list of visits......wonder what the connection is?

big-bird-sesame-street-one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other.gif

TRF51

Interesting he would go to SMU and not TCU. Guess we have expressed zero interest in him. I understand we probably would not get him but the optics don't look great.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
He'd do fine at Ole Miss. Big Fish in Little Pond. Plenty of family connections. Plenty of history. Comfortable.