• The KillerFrogs

UN MASK the showgirls [ What the heck? ]

Wexahu

It really is something watching the Frog games this weekend with basically full stands and then turning on an NBA game and you still have cardboard figures in the stands and everyone sitting on the bench 6 feet apart wearing masks. It's like they are living in another world.

And the shaming has pretty much stopped since the shamers don't have facts on their side (thank you Govs Abbott and DeSantis for ignoring the noise). Heck, even one of the most visible govt/media mouthpieces is admitting that they are losing whatever credibility they still have with all these restrictions and guidelines in place in other parts of the country. He knows they are needless, it's obvious.

Paul in uhh

It really is something watching the Frog games this weekend with basically full stands and then turning on an NBA game and you still have cardboard figures in the stands and everyone sitting on the bench 6 feet apart wearing masks. It's like they are living in another world.

And the shaming has pretty much stopped since the shamers don't have facts on their side (thank you Govs Abbott and DeSantis for ignoring the noise). Heck, even one of the most visible govt/media mouthpieces is admitting that they are losing whatever credibility they still have with all these restrictions and guidelines in place in other parts of the country. He knows they are needless, it's obvious.
Yeah I saw an nba highlight recently and was shocked because I thought it was from last season

HFrog1999

tenor.gif

Moose Stuff

You watch NBA games? Unfortunate.

tcumaniac

Who is the Idiot making these decisions. Fire their ass!!!
THANK YOU!

This stupidity has pissed me off all year. Honestly surprised the girls haven’t revolted against the asinine BS.

I spoke with someone extremely close to the cheer/spirit team earlier today about this exact issue, and she said the girls absolutely hate it, but the grossly liberal administration continues to stupidly require it.

Moose Stuff

THANK YOU!

This stupidity has pissed me off all year. Honestly surprised the girls haven’t revolted against the asinine BS.

I spoke with someone extremely close to the cheer/spirit team earlier today about this exact issue, and she said the girls absolutely hate it, but the grossly liberal administration continues to stupidly require it.

I'm not even remotely agreeing with it but we are far from the only ones doing this. I see it everywhere.