• The KillerFrogs

Texas vs TCU Baseball Game 1

PurpleBlood87

Great atmosphere. Horrible result. I hate Texas. I hate the view from RF, especially seeing my section almost completely empty. A couple of plays here or there and we win. I blame this on the PA announcers. Regular guy out. This guy kept mispronouncing New Nez. Have you never met a Hispanic person before? Pronounce his name right and he hits a 3 run HR and everyone is happy. I'm going to bitterly cling to my guns and religion til morning. Serious antipathy to all those who don't wear purple. I also blame @steelfrog. I don't know why. I don't need a reason. I love you all. Well, most of you anyway.

You know you can just come sit in the stands right?

PurpleBlood87

There was a Texas batter called out for no apparent reason. 7th inning maybe? What was that about? Texas did not argue it either.

He was out of the box too long. Same thing happened last week against Tech also for a strikeout. They had already been warned once to get back in the batters box.

SuperTFrog

Man. What a scheissing blast tonight was. Lupton was absolutely rocking. After dealing with covid BS for over a year, tonight was one of the most incredible experiences ever.

What a shame it is that we couldn’t pull out a victory. Adding another memory to Lupton magic felt inevitable. To not at least tie the game with two on and no outs just feels downright unacceptable. Such a bitter sweet night.
That game felt like all the pieces were in place for us to blow the roof of with a win. Crazy fun. Kept telling my son during the game that whether we win or lose, this is why we do sports. For games/environments like this. Was really special tonight!