• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

I'm going to the Opry!

Booked the best I could get, which were mezzanine row 3, for $100.

I'm more excited than I should be.
The-Office.0.gif

Mean Purple

I'm going to the Opry!

I had decided to go secondary market and to wait until just before the show (they call all seats GA when purchased, then assign locations a couple days prior).

But I checked back a week ago to see if more capacity became available. It didn't, but I checked this morning and they've opened to 100% capacity.

Booked the best I could get, which were mezzanine row 3, for $100.

I'm more excited than I should be.
Have fun. Hope y'all have a relaxing time.

MTfrog5

For the golfers, has anyone played Lighthouse down in Kingsland? We are doing our annual 16 man tourney with a bunch of buddies. Usually just play Legends but adding Lighthouse to the list this year.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

No wonder traffic sucked on my way home from our game, Rangers game and the fight at AT&T at the same time.

That [ Finebaum ] was backed up for miles on the westbound side of 30. Looked like something out of a movie where everyone was trying to evacuate the city. I'm glad I wasn't in that mess.

On the other hand, shows you how full of [ Finebaum ] things are in certain places. 73k fans inside AT&T with no masks to watch boxing. I'd say things are really getting back to normal now.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

No wonder traffic sucked on my way home from our game, Rangers game and the fight at AT&T at the same time.

That [ #2020 ] was backed up for miles on the westbound side of 30. Looked like something out of a movie where everyone was trying to evacuate the city. I'm glad I wasn't in that mess.

On the other hand, shows you how full of [ #2020 ] things are in certain places. 73k fans inside AT&T with no masks to watch boxing. I'd say things are really getting back to normal now.

Oh yeah? Just wait two weeks.