• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Ticket Question for TCU/UT Series

NYC Horned Frog

I’m coming in for this one and am wondering if anyone knows how ticketing is currently working. I haven’t been keeping up with it and decided to push off our season tickets until next year. I have tickets for Saturday but does anyone know when they’ll start selling GA tickets for the Friday game? Is it day of? I’ll call ticket office tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone here knew.

I’m bringing my UT buddy who is a TCU lucky charm. Every game he comes with me to, we stomp them. That 50-7 football game was one of the saddest sports days of his life! Ha!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I’m coming in for this one and am wondering if anyone knows how ticketing is currently working. I haven’t been keeping up with it and decided to push off our season tickets until next year. I have tickets for Saturday but does anyone know when they’ll start selling GA tickets for the Friday game? Is it day of? I’ll call ticket office tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone here knew.

I’m bringing my UT buddy who is a TCU lucky charm. Every game he comes with me to, we stomp them. That 50-7 football game was one of the saddest sports days of his life! Ha!
GoFrogs says tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow, but then just below that it says that tickets are sold out for all 3 games. Definitely call the ticket office. Let us know what you find out. Stubhub prices are stupid right now.

Pharm Frog

GoFrogs says tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow, but then just below that it says that tickets are sold out for all 3 games. Definitely call the ticket office. Let us know what you find out. Stubhub prices are stupid right now.

I called on Friday and was told they were sold out. Don’t know if the person I spoke with knew that for sure or if they plan on making more available or not. This is where ATO could come in handy.

atofrog

Contributor
I called on Friday and was told they were sold out. Don’t know if the person I spoke with knew that for sure or if they plan on making more available or not. This is where ATO could come in handy.

Call the ticket office. If verified you are a baseball, football season ticket holder or current Frog Club donor, we will have GA tix for you to purchase this week.

Thanks for your support and continued patience this season!

Keep it Purple and Go Frogs!

Purp

Call the ticket office. If verified you are a baseball, football season ticket holder or current Frog Club donor, we will have GA tix for you to purchase this week.

Thanks for your support and continued patience this season!

Keep it Purple and Go Frogs!
What about tailgating? If verified as a season parking spot holder can we tailgate? I have a bunch of parking passes left.

NYC Horned Frog

As atofrog had replied in this thread, I called and was able to purchase GA tickets after they verified my season ticket status. Up to 4. Instead of putting me on hold, the line kept sending me back to main menu prompt and I needed to keep pressing “2” after it told me all agents busy with other customers. I got to someone after only about a minute or so.

Eight

Got 4. How many people are they planning to pack in RF?

in-a-country-with-over-1-billion-people-trains-unsurprisingly-are-very-crowded-here-commuters-queue-to-buy-tickets.jpg

overloaded-india.jpg