• The KillerFrogs

NFL Draft

Eight

nfl has become a passing league and you must have a quarterback, you need someone to catch it, block the edge, defend outside receivers, and rush passers

when you look at the number break down by positions those are the players being taken in the first round

Eight

last four picks of five picks show the nfl will roll the dice on big potential at key positions

two de's who opted out but did put up pass rush numbers in 2019', a physical freak from penn state who is very raw, and a big raw athlete from houston who had a great senior bowl

same reason we saw ben and lj go high in the draft

ShreveFrog

Miami has two picks in the second round (36th and 50th overall). SI says they're one of the teams with a need at safety. Trevon ranks as the top safety in the draft. So I could see him going there.

CountryFrog

Make all the excuses in the world to justify this humiliation.

Northwestern had 2 picks.

For the love of Gawd KENTUCKY had a LB picked.

Hell North Dakota had a QB.

But not 1 bug xii player.

An Entire Conference, Hell an Entire POWER 5 Conference hasn't had 1 player picked up.

Let that sink in.
I for one am so humiliated that I'm not sure I'll ever show my face in public again. I've got several appointments with my shrink to attempt to move on with life but it's touch and go right now. I'm glad you also understand how life changing this is. #notalone

CountryFrog

Reagor might lose playing time.
The Eagles let 2 starting WR's go during the off-season. So it was a need area regardless of Reagor and how they may or may not feel about him.

I think the sum of it all is that JR will get plenty of opportunities this year and he'd better deliver. I actually think he played fine last year (watched 8-10 Eagles games) but the well known issues at QB and OL were bogging down the entire unit.

FrogAbroad

Make all the excuses in the world to justify this humiliation.

Northwestern had 2 picks.

For the love of Gawd KENTUCKY had a LB picked.

Hell North Dakota had a QB.

But not 1 bug xii player.

An Entire Conference, Hell an Entire POWER 5 Conference hasn't had 1 player picked up.

Let that sink in.
It just means the B12 has been and still is overrated...mostly by fans of B12 teams, and fans are notoriously lacking in objective judgement. Truth is, it's not that great a conference the past few years.