• The KillerFrogs

Bummer- Ryan Miller to Creighton

fff91

Report out that Creighton has hired Ryan Miller as assistant coach. Ryan's nephew is an incoming Freshman next year so some family connections there but still seems like he was connected to a lot of players and we need players.

tcumaniac

I know nothing about the caliber or quality of our assistant coaches, but Ryan always seemed like a good guy in the limited interactions I had with him.

PurpleBlood87

Yeah, CJD was pretty bummed about it when we had dinner the other night.....

Let me guess what you all had.
Cowboy Caviar for an appetizer.

Chili Rubbed Filet Mignon Bites with Gorgonzola Butter Mashed Potatoes and Crispy Onion Straws for the entree.

And for dessert: Patron XO Cafe Adult Milkshakes.

FrogAbroad

I'm at least a coupla light years distant from being as knowledgeable about TCU basketball as several of you posters, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but...Tony Benford seems to be a good coach, good recruiter, all 'round good man...how far away is he from a HC position? Is he a good candidate for TCU?

wilson912

Coach Miller is a real asset and would have been a viable option had Jamie left for UCLA. He was all class.

That said, this now solidifies Tony Benford as the right hand man. Does this open a spot for Coach Peavy who could really help our DFW recruiting?