• The KillerFrogs

Jeremiah Donati is a Spineless, [ muschi ]

GoFrog Yourself

I’ll be having a small gathering in the left field parking lot for the Texas series before the games. Probably during too since I couldn’t get extra tickets

Spike

one persons nut job sounds like another's gold mine with all those billable hours

That's great if you have a client who can pay. Otherwise you are filing on contingency and hoping the other side can pay, doesn't file BK, etc. The last time I sued the credit bureaus I fronted about $3500 and my partner a similar amount. It was ultimately worth it but took about a year and half total time to get paid. Sued Ditech once and they filed Chapter 11. Would like to take credit for that but a lot of people sued them, because, well, they are [ Arschloch]s. Guys like YA and @Froglaw have probably fronted a lot more than that in what they do.

Spike

Yup.

It amazes me that ppl are generally ignorant of the fact in that while we have fairly accessible civil courts, there is just a small, infinitesimal, amount of frivolous lawsuits and those that are filed are generally quickly tossed (though perhaps not without some hoopla) and/or counsel sanctioned.

You can file a Complaint. I can likewise file a Motion to Dismiss.

And in state court?

Correct; there are not.

Worst consequence is they get poured out on MSJ or at trial. Meanwhile the school would spend a ton on defense costs.

Last edited:

SuperTFrog

Meanwhile our AD is still trying to convince us that the limited capacity is bc of "safety."
Honest question- Do you really believe that our AD personally wants the stadiums to be less than 100% occupied. Not what our legal team is telling him, but what he personally wants? I promise he wants the same thing we do. He doesn’t get to make that call in a vacuum.

flyfishingfrog

Honest question- Do you really believe that our AD personally wants the stadiums to be less than 100% occupied. Not what our legal team is telling him, but what he personally wants? I promise he wants the same thing we do. He doesn’t get to make that call in a vacuum.
I think he wants to do whatever is easiest in terms of inside the walls of his office since that has been his MO so far as our AD

tetonfrog

Charisma Joe’s still trying to convince his 82* million voters that we may have to cancel this year’s July 4th.

And Firecrotch Trump is still trying to convince people that COVID is nothing and the vaccine is BS............even after he got his shots.

Dude, we can play the Biden is senile/Trump is crazy debate all night, all week and all year. There are no winners in this game and every American is the loser.

illini_frog

I've mostly avoided the forum due to the "Biden sucks" circlejerk but if anyone has two tickets for tomorrow's game they don't want I'll happily pay you a fair market share

netty2424

And Firecrotch Trump is still trying to convince people that COVID is nothing and the vaccine is BS............even after he got his shots.

Dude, we can play the Biden is senile/Trump is crazy debate all night, all week and all year. There are no winners in this game and every American is the loser.
Do you think about Trumps ball sack hair color often? Seems strange.

Moose Stuff

Trump isn't trying to do either of those things and the fact that you and so many people insist that he is speaks poorly of your ability to obtain and digest information.

Moose Stuff

I've mostly avoided the forum due to the "Biden sucks" circlejerk but if anyone has two tickets for tomorrow's game they don't want I'll happily pay you a fair market share

Biden is a topic of discussion in about 2-3 active threads that are easily avoided. It amuses me that someone who hammered Trump time after time on here is so triggered by others doing the same to his guy that he's unable to read the board.

Last edited:

netty2424

So no deal?
giphy.gif

netty2424

So students can get packed into one section like sardines but people can't tailgate before a baseball game?
Someone explain that to me.
No idea what the answer is here. Maybe they feel as though the students just aren’t susceptible to some of the harsh symptoms that adults/elderly may be.

Again, not advocating for the decision either way, just spitballing.