• The KillerFrogs

TCU v Kansas baseball game 2

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Thankful to have reserved seats again, but we are literally the only two seats in our row.

So silly. And so sad how many people have walked down to our row hoping to find a seat only to realized every damn one is zip tied.
Screenshot_20210424-170226_Gallery.jpg
It's so scheissing stupid at this point. The entire top row of the berm out here is pretty much chair to chair and nobody that I see is wearing a mask.

Deep Purple

So I take it you think that was aggressive base running. I have another descriptor for it.
Just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning. Like saying that if our team season batting average is .300, we have to hit at least .300 in every game or we've failed. No. Games where we hit .402 more than make up for games where we hit .167.

By the same token, if aggressive base running costs us 1 run for every 3 it earns in extra RBIs, it's more than worth the loss of that occasional 1 run.

Pharm Frog

Just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning. Like saying that if our team season batting average is .300, we have to hit at least .300 in every game or we've failed. No. Games where we hit .402 more than make up for games where we hit .167.

By the same token, if aggressive base running costs us 1 run for every 3 it earns in extra RBIs, it's more than worth the loss of that occasional 1 run.

What is an RBI?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

There's "aggressive" and there's "reckless."