• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU legacy Hauss Hejny is a name to watch; hopes to hear from the Frogs

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU legacy Hauss Hejny is a name to watch; hopes to hear from the Frogs
th

By JEREMY CLARK

Last Sunday at Southlake Carroll high school, several talented quarterback prospects from across the state competed in the Elite 11 camp. While most eyes were on the 2022 prospects in attendance, younger quarterbacks also had a chance to shine.

One young quarterback that performed well at the camp was Fort Worth All Saints 2024 signal-caller Hauss Hejny. The 5-foot-11, 160-pounder had a ton of great throws throughout the camp and was among the winners of the Golden Gun Accuracy Challenge.

Hejny enjoyed having the opportunity to complete alongside some great competition.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...me-to-watch-hopes-to-hear-from-TCU-164444121/

FrogAbroad

"Hauss" and "Hoss" have similar Tex-Anglo pronunciations. In a sport filled with colorful characters, few matched Brock, best known for always having a cigar in hand and his universal greeting of "Hoss." He was a Horned Frog grad, SID at TCU and later the Executive Director of the Cotton Bowl.

Wog68

Jim Brock was SID when I was hanging out at Daniel Meyer. When I was a senior, he got me a job as "stat boy" when Connie Alexander did the TV broadcasts.