• The KillerFrogs

We landed BB Transfer Maxwell Evans

ShreveFrog

So he shares the floor with Mike Miles as another shooting guard? Still need a point. That's likely three guys right there around 6' tall.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Well, he's a stocky 6' at least. But, the question remains: Can he play the position we so desperately need him to? The highlight linked above was nice and all, but he isn't playing point or really handling the ball very much. Perhaps he does indeed possess those skills.

We shall see.

cheese83

Well, he's a stocky 6' at least. But, the question remains: Can he play the position we so desperately need him to? The highlight linked above was nice and all, but he isn't playing point or really handling the ball very much. Perhaps he does indeed possess those skills.

We shall see.
Miles can play point just fine, the traditional PG doesn’t really exist anymore. You have to be able to score and can’t just facilitate.
Or at least we don’t have the luxury of worrying whether or not we have that kind of PG, let’s just get 5 good players on the court and win some games.

Eight

career high 45% from the floor this year and a touch over 40% for his career, 33% from the arc, career 65% from the line, 135 career assists to 112 turnovers.

looks more like he has been a 2 than a 1 and had a season high of 29 against south carolina last year. 4th leading scorer for vandy last year at 8.5 points a game

y2kFrog

His 3 point percentage went from 31 to 33 to 35 the last three years. If he can get above 38% he can be a very useful player. His PPG has gone up steadily over his career.

Eight

His 3 point percentage went from 31 to 33 to 35 the last three years. If he can get above 38% he can be a very useful player. His PPG has gone up steadily over his career.

was just over 8 ppg the past two seasons and the 4th leading scorer for vandy.

i guess my question is what does he bring to the table other than game experience you aren't going to get from todd and with the frogs looking at another guard possibly where do farabello and fuller fit on this roster?

y2kFrog

was just over 8 ppg the past two seasons and the 4th leading scorer for vandy.

i guess my question is what does he bring to the table other than game experience you aren't going to get from todd and with the frogs looking at another guard possibly where do farabello and fuller fit on this roster?

He’s better player than Pearson, Easley so it’s an upgrade there. Our offensive efficiency was considerably higher in the nine games Farabello played and I think his impact is underrated (he just needs to be healthy). I have no idea what to make of Fuller. He was highly recruited, looks talented but has yet to do much basketball wise.

Eight

He’s better player than Pearson, Easley so it’s an upgrade there. Our offensive efficiency was considerably higher in the nine games Farabello played and I think his impact is underrated (he just needs to be healthy). I have no idea what to make of Fuller. He was highly recruited, looks talented but has yet to do much basketball wise.

since pearson and easley played different positions i don't see evans as upgrade over either of them as the frogs still have a hole at the 4 that neither pearson or easley filled last year

evans would seem to fill the hole left by rj and his numbers are similar in regards to shooting percentages assist/ turnover ratio. who is the better player? no idea nor do i have a clue if he is significantly better than todd

the concern for me in mentioning toddy, fuller, and farabello is all three will be 3 years into the program and if they aren't ready to compete for a starting role or significant minutes something is really wrong in player development.