• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Lacrosse

PurpleOveralls

Interesting in that it looks like “home” games may be played in Coppell.
That is a temporary thing this year. Result of COVID, TCU is not letting any club host games on campus this year. Team can't even have overnight trips this year. Drove to Lubbock Saturday am, played a game, and drove back after. Long day on a bus.

Sport is still club. Players pay dues and the school gives some money. The coaching staff actively recruits players and has kids from all over the country come play.

Eight

That is a temporary thing this year. Result of COVID, TCU is not letting any club host games on campus this year. Team can't even have overnight trips this year. Drove to Lubbock Saturday am, played a game, and drove back after. Long day on a bus.

Sport is still club. Players pay dues and the school gives some money. The coaching staff actively recruits players and has kids from all over the country come play.

how many scholarship men's lacrosse programs are located west of the mississippi?

think i saw a school out of colorado in the ncaa's one year on espn, but it seems like a eastern us sport at the college level

PurpleOveralls

how many scholarship men's lacrosse programs are located west of the mississippi?

think i saw a school out of colorado in the ncaa's one year on espn, but it seems like a eastern us sport at the college level

100% mainly an Eastern college sport. I think D1 teams west of Mississippi are:
Air Force Academy
Univ. of Denver
Utah

You get to D2 and D3 and that list expands, not by a ton, but probably into double digits at that point with all the small schools that have it. Southwestern in Georgetown and University of Dallas are D3 programs.