• The KillerFrogs

Dear Jeremiah Donati:

Wexahu

I would like to hope...

However, I asked the ticket office if they would increase capacity mid season if restrictions were lifted.

They said no.

I guess if there's one thing TCU loves more than money, it's virtue signaling.

I honestly don't know all the specifics as to what he has/hasn't allowed relative to what everyone else is doing, but I don't think he has had much choice up until now. If after next Wednesday things don't change drastically, people have every right to [ hundin] IMO.

Endless Purple

Fan the flames:

TCU is a private organization and has the right to operate as they see fit for the safety of their employees and students. Everyone else is just throwing a temper tantrum because you can't have it your way. Sounds like a child at a grocery store that didn't get a chocolate bar. Whether you agree or not, unless you are going to step up and take personal responsibility for all financial liability that may possibly come about, then grow up. Everyone is more than welcome to withhold their donations or stop coming to the games because they don't get their way, but I would bet money that most that complain would come back within a year or three after they got their "I warned you moment".

If TCU wants to open up (or any other company for that matter), that is their choice to deal with the liability, and efforts for readjustments to seating and billing to get payment for those re-added into the stadium. Plus deal with how to re-add the seats, whether shift back to original, reassign the new seats, or open to general sales - all choices will get a bad review on here.

jake102

Fan the flames:

TCU is a private organization and has the right to operate as they see fit for the safety of their employees and students. Everyone else is just throwing a temper tantrum because you can't have it your way. Sounds like a child at a grocery store that didn't get a chocolate bar. Whether you agree or not, unless you are going to step up and take personal responsibility for all financial liability that may possibly come about, then grow up. Everyone is more than welcome to withhold their donations or stop coming to the games because they don't get their way, but I would bet money that most that complain would come back within a year or three after they got their "I warned you moment".

If TCU wants to open up (or any other company for that matter), that is their choice to deal with the liability, and efforts for readjustments to seating and billing to get payment for those re-added into the stadium. Plus deal with how to re-add the seats, whether shift back to original, reassign the new seats, or open to general sales - all choices will get a bad review on here.

What liability? Shoot me some links of places that have gotten sued because someone contracted COVID. Everyone knows about it, everyone knows the risks. If you don’t like the risks, don’t show up. At this point, for TCU, you have way more demand of people willing to accept the risks as compared to availability

Your last point is correct. People will whine no matter how the re-allocation is done, and it’s embarrassing