• The KillerFrogs

OU player got his arse kicked.

My cousin tended bar at Mo's out in Katy for 20-odd years. The bouncer he most respected was a Marine who wasn't large, or tall, but had presence. He said the bouncer instructed him, "Never hit them in the head. Too much bone. You'll break things in your hand."

One evening, a large fellow was all worked up with some other large fellow, and the bouncer moved in to break it up. The larger of the two guys swung at him, and the bouncer ducked it and grabbed the large fellow by the fleshy part of the pectoral muscle where it goes over the armpit and pinched. Hard. My cousin tells that the large fellow immediately quit struggling, and said nothing but whimpers and weak, "Yes, sir!"

"He had a look on his face like he was amazed that something could hurt so much!"
Anyone who has seen Roadhouse should know that smaller bouncers are the best.

StigFrog

ZBxcDqgd

dodgeball-reunion-ben-stiller.png

Too early for look-a-likes?

Froggish

That dumbass OU Football player and his friend zoomed right through about 3 red lights before that ass whippin.

Red light 1 - Little guy had blood on his face and decided to keep hanging out.
Red Light 2 - Little guy smiled while dumb OU football player talked smack to him
Red Light 3 - Litte guy had Cauliflower ear that should have tipped off the OU idiot that the kid he's mesign with has been around the block.

Spike

An old friend of mine from the old days was a 5’6” 145 pound martial artist who decided to make extra money as a 6th Street bar bouncer. He broke some aggressive drunks’ bones, but the wear and tear he suffered ended his bouncer gig. The drunks got in a few licks.

The best bouncers are scary looking. Big guys don’t have to prove their stuff quite so often.

I don't bother anyone when I'm out on the town, but when I see a small guy doing security I just assume they are some kind of ninja.

Froglaw

Hi-hat Longe at TCU/ Berry had Charlie Davis (TCU and Cardinals D-Line) and his brother Don Davis tend bar and bounce.

Not many drunk altercations would get out of hand when either would come up and place a firm hand on your shoulder.

Just a "yes sir" would squeak out or so I heard.