• The KillerFrogs

TCU Arkansas Game Thread

As it looks now the game won't start till midnight, but I figured I'd get the ball rolling now. We owe these guys from the Fayetteville regional a couple of years ago. Lets get this done

Punter1

Is that 2nd baseman Boomer Bolewire...or whatever his name was/is....that transfered to Arky playing for them still??

ftwfrog

I guess these longer delays in between games arent simply for warm up? Guessing teams can warm up, stretch in the locker room?
Field prep, dugouts cleaned?

Tech was quickly on the field throwing yesterday after our game.

Side note-If I played catch for 45 mins my arm would fall off but I passed my prime about 20 years ago (no. I never had a prime)

Paul in uhh

I guess these longer delays in between games arent simply for warm up? Guessing teams can warm up, stretch in the locker room?

Side note-If I played catch for 45 mins my arm would fall off but I passed my prime about 20 years ago (no. I never had a prime)
The only prime I’ve ever had was a steak at Del Frisco’s

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

I would think the longest part of the delay would be for the grounds crew to get the field ready for the next game. I wouldn't think that would take longer than maybe 30 minutes or so.

PurpleBlood87

No infield practice today.