• The KillerFrogs

OU player got his arse kicked.

Frog-in-law1995

Obviously some [ #2020 ] went down right before they started filming but from the video it's hard to call the football players victims just because they got their asses kicked.

Looks like the guy in the Canadian tuxedo was the real instigator. Didn’t see Jones do anything that warranted that beat down, but then, when you lie with dogs...you get up with fleas.

Eight

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Dude looked to his brother and said "which one you want?" at the two giant football players messing with them. Legend.

6’ 1” 195 hardly huge, but size hardly matters against someone that knows what they’re doing. I was in a bar in Chicopee, Mass. The bouncer asked a buddy to take his place while he went to the head. The bouncer was mayber 6’2” 275. The guy that took his place was about 5’10” 175. Some moron starts jacking with him about being a big bad bouncer. The little guy told him to cool off or he might get hurt. The Billy bad ass tried to slap him. Before I saw what even happened the jerk was on the ground with hiss wrist bent at a really bad angle the way it isn’t supposed to bend. As it turned out the little guy was the bartender’s little brother on leave after deployment from Little Creek SEAL base.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
My cousin tended bar at Mo's out in Katy for 20-odd years. The bouncer he most respected was a Marine who wasn't large, or tall, but had presence. He said the bouncer instructed him, "Never hit them in the head. Too much bone. You'll break things in your hand."

One evening, a large fellow was all worked up with some other large fellow, and the bouncer moved in to break it up. The larger of the two guys swung at him, and the bouncer ducked it and grabbed the large fellow by the fleshy part of the pectoral muscle where it goes over the armpit and pinched. Hard. My cousin tells that the large fellow immediately quit struggling, and said nothing but whimpers and weak, "Yes, sir!"

"He had a look on his face like he was amazed that something could hurt so much!"

froginaustin

My cousin tended bar at Mo's out in Katy for 20-odd years. The bouncer he most respected was a Marine who wasn't large, or tall, but had presence. He said the bouncer instructed him, "Never hit them in the head. Too much bone. You'll break things in your hand."

One evening, a large fellow was all worked up with some other large fellow, and the bouncer moved in to break it up. The larger of the two guys swung at him, and the bouncer ducked it and grabbed the large fellow by the fleshy part of the pectoral muscle where it goes over the armpit and pinched. Hard. My cousin tells that the large fellow immediately quit struggling, and said nothing but whimpers and weak, "Yes, sir!"

"He had a look on his face like he was amazed that something could hurt so much!"

An old friend of mine from the old days was a 5’6” 145 pound martial artist who decided to make extra money as a 6th Street bar bouncer. He broke some aggressive drunks’ bones, but the wear and tear he suffered ended his bouncer gig. The drunks got in a few licks.

The best bouncers are scary looking. Big guys don’t have to prove their stuff quite so often.