• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

Filmed in northern North Dakota last summer. You can see an oil rig in the distance. And the shadows are all wrong for Mars. They aren’t even trying any longer.

734qSY.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I appreciate the sentiment but there are so many things wrong with that picture.

• Batman isn’t that tall.
  • Marvel and DC exist in completely separate universes. This picture is impossible.
  • Grocery bags aren’t actually alive nor could they carry groceries with that big of a mouth on the side. The bag would be structurally unsound.
  • If Thor is wearing that particular suit then Spider-Man couldn’t possibly be wearing that version of his suit as it was retired when Spider-Man dies in Amazing Spider-Man number 257. Thor didn’t wear that outfit until Avengers 386 which was released two years later.

YA

I appreciate the sentiment but there are so many things wrong with that picture.

• Batman isn’t that tall.
  • Marvel and DC exist in completely separate universes. This picture is impossible.
  • Grocery bags aren’t actually alive nor could they carry groceries with that big of a mouth on the side. The bag would be structurally unsound.
  • If Thor is wearing that particular suit then Spider-Man couldn’t possibly be wearing that version of his suit as it was retired when Spider-Man dies in Amazing Spider-Man number 257. Thor didn’t wear that outfit until Avengers 386 which was released two years later.
nerd alert