• The KillerFrogs

Monday game roll call?

flyfishingfrog

Supposed to be 6pm, but we all know how these things tend to run late.
They shortened the first two games in the schedule by 30 mins but unless they are going to actually call the games before the end of 9 - I am not sure what the time warp is that will make baseball quicker Monday than this weekend

Frog92

This will be my first time in the new ballpark. Anyone want to suggest a KillerFrogs meet up spot for before the game?

ftwfrog

It someone needs a ticket private message me. I won’t be able to use mine this evening.

Edit- As the great Marty Funkhowser said, “the seat is spoken for”

Last edited:

Jackson

Really disappointed to see we’ve lowered over Broadcast standards to utilizing FLOSPORTS. Just read their reviews and person will find FLO is a complete ripoff. Why can’t we find a legit streaming service to carry our game(s)?

PurpleBlood87

Really disappointed to see we’ve lowered over Broadcast standards to utilizing FLOSPORTS. Just read their reviews and person will find FLO is a complete ripoff. Why can’t we find a legit streaming service to carry our game(s)?

Because TCU doesn't own the broadcast rights to the classic. The Rangers do and they sold them to FloSports.

I signed up for it to watch the games this weekend, and don't feel like I got ripped off. My chair is very comfortable, if I need something to drink or eat, the cost was very reasonable and the bathroom is close.