• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2020/21

Wexahu

Guess Matt Campbell is staying at Iowa State. That program will be competitive every year.
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...interest-as-key-stars-return-for-2021-season/

Unfortunately for them, they are going to have to deal with this every year if they continue to have good seasons. I highly doubt he'll stay much longer, like maybe one more year. He'll take either an NFL job or a Penn State/Michigan/Ohio State when one of those opens up.

The Jets job is one of the crappier in the NFL I'd say.

Wexahu

Sounds like UM to Jacksonville is getting more real. A little surprised I guess, we'll see how great he is when he doesn't have a decided talent advantage in 80% of the games he coaches.

FrogAbroad

A copy of the letter was obtained by ESPN

Since ESPN is a major SEC shareholder I guess they have access to its branch office correspondence...

Is Tennessee still interested in that Patterson guy from the Dallas area?

Spike

Having grown up affected by family issues with alcohol I'm gonna go ahead and say alcoholism jokes about Sark are pretty lame.

Make fun of his very mediocre record as a HC or the laughable way CDC has handled this, but be better than citing the fact that the dude beating alcoholism

Agreed on this. His personal demons are below the belt.