• The KillerFrogs

hawaii moving back to campus for 2021 season

Eight

Atomic Frawg

The NCAA will likely, if they haven't already, give them an attendance waiver so they they remain FBS. Or have they done away with that you must average like 15,000 in attendance over a three-year period requirement?

I think they are going to build a new stadium where the old one is currently situated.
Yup. Prelim drawings:

NASED-StadiumRendering-AerialView2-12232020.jpg

Wexahu

The NCAA will likely, if they haven't already, give them an attendance waiver so they they remain FBS. Or have they done away with that you must average like 15,000 in attendance over a three-year period requirement?

Don't know how many FBS programs average less than 15,000 in attendance (that is if it's measured by actual humans in seats) but it's more than a few.

On that note, I'd say 90% of college football stadiums are way, way too big. And that was before whatever ramifications there are from COVID changing people's routines and habits. It's only going to get worse.

TRF51

I use to go to games all the time in the early 2000s. I went to every home game in their 2007 season where they were undefeated and I only remember the stadium being full and load maybe twice in the 8 years I went to games. They were fun to watch. I will say the first TCU game I went to was against UNLV and there were even less fans for a top 10 team, things have changed since then. Wish the team played like they did back then.