• The KillerFrogs

Way OT For Who Fans

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I think it is gone now, but for many years I had a copy of Dougal Butler's Full Moon in the Library.

Every time I think of Moon, there is that line "The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long" that accompanies...

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I think it is gone now, but for many years I had a copy of Dougal Butler's Full Moon in the Library.

Every time I think of Moon, there is that line "The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long" that accompanies...

Also thought that Daltrey thinking Moon was autistic was interesting.

How about the 19 year old coming out of the audience to finish the set. That had to be a memory his friends all thought was BS...

BrewingFrog

Also thought that Daltrey thinking Moon was autistic was interesting.

How about the 19 year old coming out of the audience to finish the set. That had to be a memory his friends all thought was BS...
"Can anybody play drums?" Eeek! If The Ox had keeled over, and Townshend asked "Can anybody play bass?" I think I'd have frozen in terror...

tcudoc

Daltrey’s solo album, Under a Raging Moon’s title track is a tribute to Moon. The last third of the song has about 8 well known drummers that take turns doing awesome tributes to him. It’s a very little known song so most have never heard it.

BrewingFrog

Daltrey’s solo album, Under a Raging Moon’s title track is a tribute to Moon. The last third of the song has about 8 well known drummers that take turns doing awesome tributes to him. It’s a very little known song so most have never heard it.
It's a stout list! From the Wikipedia entry on the album:

On track 10, drummers in order of performance: