• The KillerFrogs

Aledo wins again...

Brog

From morning Startlegram (Brian Gosset):

“When Aldo's Ethan McBrayer tore his right ACL in September, it looked like his senior year was going to be a complete wash. McBrayer arrived in Aledo last spring, hoping to become the Bearcat's starting quarterback. He was all-state at Godley in 2019 when he threw for 2,738 yards and 33 touchdowns.”

Be interesting to know who is Aledo's recruiter, and whether he would be interested in coming to TCU.

LVH

They are the Bishop Gorman of DFW. Bishop Gorman is a high school down the street from me who recruits nationally and therefore dominates in every sport except basketball as Findlay Prep is the primary recruiter for Las Vegas high school hoops. Joey Gallo among others went to Bishop Gorman. The thing is Bishop Gorman is a private school so that is how they are allowed to recruit, I can't wrap my mind around how the UIL lets public schools like Katy and Aledo get away with it.

Pharm Frog

Not worthy of its own thread but still high school athletics (sort of....I suppose) At least WF has reason for hope in the future....or not. Do wonder if something strange happened to the WF program.