• The KillerFrogs

Kenny Hill QB Coach (?)

Armadillo

In all seriousness, KH has been a hard worker since he arrived on campus. HCGP made him go through many protocols before he was even allowed on the team (rehab, counseling, grades, etc). KH fulfilled them all. His JR year was a little inconsistent, but he had a great SR year. And he's worked hard as a GA then as an analyst.

I'm toadally good with this hire, promotion from within. Congrats KH.

Froggish

In all seriousness, KH has been a hard worker since he arrived on campus. HCGP made him go through many protocols before he was even allowed on the team (rehab, counseling, grades, etc). KH fulfilled them all. His JR year was a little inconsistent, but he had a great SR year. And he's worked hard as a GA then as an analyst.

I'm toadally good with this hire, promotion from within. Congrats KH.

I find it funny looking back at how many people were frustrated with Kenny and the offense in 2016 (his Jr year) but Max and this current offense is no where close to that production. Not to mention that 2016 team wasn’t close to as talented offensively as the 2020 group

Last edited:

Armadillo

I find it funny looking back at how many people were frustrated with Kenny and the offense in 2016 (his Jr year) but Max and this current offense is no where close to that production. Not to mention that 2016 team wasn’t close to as talented offensively as the 2020 group

I’m sorry you are comparing my praise of KH and his promotion (possibly) to MD. My post was in no way attempting to compare KH to MD.

I was at times frustrated with Dalton.
I was at times frustrated with Boykin.
I was at times frustrated with Kenny Hill
I have been at many times frustrated with Max Duggan.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

I’m sorry you are comparing my praise of KH and his promotion (possibly) to MD. Regardless of your intent, my post was in no way comparing KH to MD.

I was at time frustrated with Dalton.
I was at time frustrated with Boykin.
I was at time frustrated with Kenny Hill
I have been at many times frustrated with Max Duggan.
And I've been frustrated sexually since about 2 weeks after my wedding.

NewFrogFan

KH grew in the position under Meach. He's grown as a man since then (I believe). Hopefully this is a success. I'll support him.

I can beat the dead horse about missing a chance to make a splash OC/QB coach hire. But [ teat ] was never going to happen. So, Go Frogs!

I think the day is here where for the most part, when a new coach is hired people first say “who”? I am so over the guys that have multiple FIRINGS mixed in with hirings on their resume but it is the name people recognize. The young coach for the most part is what college football is now all about, it does help tremendously to have really good players mixed in. Pelini and Linehan at LSU this year were total disasters, they have “disaster” on their resume’. Joe Brady in 2019 was definitely a “who” when he was hired. Wish Kenny Hill all the best.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Agreed. Was hoping for someone that can help develop the QBs more.
I hope he has learned what to do and what not to do as a QB coach. That is our only hope.

Teaching & developing players is so lame. Haven't you heard, the only thing that matters to be an assistant coach now is just being able to recruit, and being bro brothers.

Pharm Frog

Wait! I thought all was right w the world when we demolished Kansas and La Tech?

You are confusing me with someone else. I’m consistently on record that the program should have gone in a different direction several years ago. However, the decision was made that meh was okay and the pyramid talk was just coach-speak. Exactly nothing has happened to change my mind about that.