• The KillerFrogs

MBB: #2 Baylor vs TCU Game Thread

Rose Bowl

I was actually impressed with the effort we had today. I had a coaching friend with me today and he kept telling me our bigs are just not good enough. When you’re playing a 4 out and 1 in offense the bigs have to be a factor on both ends and Samuel and LaDee have not been good enough. He told me that Mike has all the skills to be fantastic but he’s not ready to be the point for a Big 12 team and I found that interesting because Skip has been saying this. He thinks Fuller is like a fish out of water and doesn’t think he fits in well in our offense.

BTW he’s not big on Jamie but says where he’s brought us to has to come into play. He still thinks there might be a residual effect from his dalliance last year but thinks TCU fans need to be patient.

TRF51

I was actually impressed with the effort we had today. I had a coaching friend with me today and he kept telling me our bigs are just not good enough. When you’re playing a 4 out and 1 in offense the bigs have to be a factor on both ends and Samuel and LaDee have not been good enough. He told me that Mike has all the skills to be fantastic but he’s not ready to be the point for a Big 12 team and I found that interesting because Skip has been saying this. He thinks Fuller is like a fish out of water and doesn’t think he fits in well in our offense.

BTW he’s not big on Jamie but says where he’s brought us to has to come into play. He still thinks there might be a residual effect from his dalliance last year but thinks TCU fans need to be patient.

It is obvious that Fuller is a fish out of water. I keep hoping he will have a huge game and get things going. Not sure he will be starting much longer with the way Chuck Obanon has been playing. They need to do something about all of these turnovers. We are not a well coached team, but we do have some good talent.

Rose Bowl

It is obvious that Fuller is a fish out of water. I keep hoping he will have a huge game and get things going. Not sure he will be starting much longer with the way Chuck Obanon has been playing. They need to do something about all of these turnovers. We are not a well coached team, but we do have some good talent.
I worry how we will defend OU. Reeves just absolutely kills us and we never change how we defend him. Let’s see if we decide to do anything different with him.