• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

BABYFACE

I like it for this season. Makes the schedule much tougher but one never knows with noncon until all the states are back to normal. Or could be like Big 10 FB and play half a season and demand to be in the tournament.

hometown frog

I don’t care if they just play intrasquad games each weekend. Just play them like real games on tv and maybe even let us fans in the gates to watch in person.

anything beyond that is just gravy!

Moose Stuff

I don’t care if they just play intrasquad games each weekend. Just play them like real games on tv and maybe even let us fans in the gates to watch in person.

anything beyond that is just gravy!

I expect fans to be allowed barring this thing getting worse. Something similar to what football did I would imagine.

FWSTC Hfrog

The season can't get here soon enough for me. Even if it means my season ticket is a lawn chair outside of the fence looking through the bushes. The Big 12 depth and quality this year could be it's best ever. There is not going to be a walk-over conference series this year.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The season can't get here soon enough for me. Even if it means my season ticket is a lawn chair outside of the fence looking through the bushes. The Big 12 depth and quality this year could be it's best ever. There is not going to be a walk-over conference series this year.
You can go ahead and mark down a sweep against Iowa State. Hell, use a Sharpie. I’m feeling confident.

StigFrog

We're supposed to be notified about season tickets this month. Any heads up?
Got this emailed response asking about tickets from the ticket office Monday:

Happy New Year!
Thanks for your email about baseball season tickets. At this time, we are still waiting for a schedule to be released as well as capacity and health guidelines. We will email our season ticket holders as soon as we have more information available.
Stay safe and have a great 2021!