• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

HG73

In my area of East Texas (way back yonder) money was pretty much the determining factor. And that explains why so many of us had no other option than ET. No one ever referred to it in any other way, just ET. Had we known that one distant day in the future it would be called Texas A & M at Commerce, we might have found the $s to go elsewhere. (And for you young guys, ET= East Texas State Teachers College.)
AKA Easy Tech.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Google it. He picked a great word to get y'all spun up.

:p
That reminds me OpIntel, meant to tell you the (sad) true story of a paper I wrote at SOS. I used the word Dolt—was told to take it out because (my instructor said with a completely straight face) ...no one would know what I was saying.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
In my area of East Texas (way back yonder) money was pretty much the determining factor. And that explains why so many of us had no other option than ET. No one ever referred to it in any other way, just ET. Had we known that one distant day in the future it would be called Texas A & M at Commerce, we might have found the $s to go elsewhere. (And for you young guys, ET= East Texas State Teachers College.)
I attended Commerce High School in the 70’s back when ETSU won the NAIA national championship against.....Carson-Newman.

Armadillo

Wrong shirt tcudoc. FIFY!!!

3d61e99830e350806ed19a8f162a65aa_300x300.jpg

I love Marshall. The number one exporter of awesome amplifiers.
652543d1321029532-11-11-11-these_go_to_eleven.jpg

netty2424

They’ve had a rough go as of late. Their President Dan Jones committed suicide a couple years ago, and they had a student murdered in a dorm last year. Strange to say the least.

jack the frog

Last edited:

Mean Purple

Sam Ukwuachu’s conviction restored. Again. Second time the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals (it’s like the Supreme Court for criminal matters) has overturned the Waco Court of Appeals by a vote of 9-0.
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...u-sexual-assault-conviction-reinstated-second
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...u-sexual-assault-conviction-reinstated-second
Man that 10th Court of Appeals has sucked at least since I was in law school...maybe longer but I wasn’t paying attention before