• The KillerFrogs

Why not play the backup QB?

Gritty gopher

Fellas, I am MN Golden Gopher fan and we suffered with Jerry Kill run up the middle aka RUTM. You want want horse sht qb play?just check out Jerry Kill while he had the reigns at MN. Enjoy the rutm offense combined with MAC recruits and the middling results.

Eight

Fellas, I am MN Golden Gopher fan and we suffered with Jerry Kill run up the middle aka RUTM. You want want horse sht qb play?just check out Jerry Kill while he had the reigns at MN. Enjoy the rutm offense combined with MAC recruits and the middling results.

joke is on you as the run up the middle is the best play for the frogs offense

Gritty gopher

Middling results?!? We’re going to improve? Thank god
You will improve if and only if Jerry Kill doesn’t run off talented players. Up here we consider the 10-7 Kent State win a loss. Jerry unraveled and started the win is a win. His Three stages of denial are 1. Aww shucks. 2. You should try and coach. maybe you could do better. 3. I am doing you a favor just being here. That last one is the bridge burner. Enjoy horsesht qb play followed up with every decent qb declining to play for TCU.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You will improve if and only if Jerry Kill doesn’t run off talented players. Up here we consider the 10-7 Kent State win a loss. Jerry unraveled and started the win is a win. His Three stages of denial are 1. Aww shucks. 2. You should try and coach. maybe you could do better. 3. I am doing you a favor just being here. That last one is the bridge burner. Enjoy horsesht qb play followed up with every decent qb declining to play for TCU.
Sounds like someone got passed up on the Gophers QB depth chart a few years back...

Salfrog

Tier 1

Kill's 3 stages of denial sound very similar to Patterson's. GP would add 2 more to that. 1. I don't have anything to do with the offense, so you need to go talk to them. 2. Did you see what my defense did. They held the other team to under their season average, so I don't know what else you expect.

Last edited: