• The KillerFrogs

Other Games: Turkey Weekend

JugbandFrog

I don’t know how any RB watches TCU play and decides this is where tbey want to play. I look at Iowa State, Texas, etc.., and their main RB gets the bulk of the carries. They also run real running plays with tight ends and fullbacks.

Eight

I don’t know how any RB watches TCU play and decides this is where tbey want to play. I look at Iowa State, Texas, etc.., and their main RB gets the bulk of the carries. They also run real running plays with tight ends and fullbacks.

real running plays are so overrated

just line up, the defensive alignment will tell you the patterns, to run or not, who runs all that predetermined stuff anymore

Moose Stuff

Well Breece Hall is the best RB in the country and UT basically doesn't have any else that's worth crap.

Eight

Offensive explosion by both teams in the first half 13-10

don't understand isu calling their 3rd time out and then basically running the same pattern they just ran with a different player

my preference would have been keep the time out, attack the middle of the field for a possible score and use the time out to stop the clock if needed to set up a field goal

Spike

We were gonna beat ISU until the fluke tipped INT in my opinion. One game the TO went our way, the other one it didn't.

It's just frustrating. This game is for a birth in the conference championship game. One minute we seem to be right there, the next minute we look like we don't even know how to play football.

Eight

It's just frustrating. This game is for a birth in the conference championship game. One minute we seem to be right there, the next minute we look like we don't even know how to play football.

hate to break it to you, but the isu loss isn't the only loss keeping the frogs from a shot at the conference championship game

Wexahu

Same. And yet it works and here they are driving late. Down to the UT 13.

Yep, it worked. Just don’t think you give UT a chance to put the game away with a couple first downs when you need two yards. And even if they had gone for it and missed, they could’ve still stopped them and got the ball back. Oh well.