• The KillerFrogs

2020 Dalton Watch

steelfrog

Tier 1
As bad as he's been, Jerry's dumbass has already said that McCarthy will be back next year.
Serious question: if you owned a nfl team, would you hire a sloppy-fat out-of-work coach whose most recent claim to fame is getting into and losing a p issing match with his qb who is probably the greatest statistical qb in history?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Serious question: if you owned a nfl team, would you hire a sloppy-fat out-of-work coach whose most recent claim to fame is getting into and losing a p issing match with his qb who is probably the greatest statistical qb in history?
No. Especially not after seeing how good Green Bay has been without him.

Frog-in-law1995

That depends. Would my tenure as owner be replete with piss poor managerial decisions and an overarching organizational principle of “I get to coach from the owner’s box” such that that no real coach would even take my phone call for fear of joining what is now a 25 year long parade of asshats? Yeah, then I’d probably take what I could get.

BleedNPurple

Thinking AD has a real shot to start next year if he wants to stay on another team that has no offensive line and receivers that can’t catch. This team around him looks as pathetic as the teams he had in Cinci! In addition- an elite all star $bizillionaire holdout RB that coughs the ball up every game.

sapoman

Dalton has played way better than expected. He has given his team every chance to win the ballgames he has played in. It's not his fault the defense sucks. I'm so sick and tired of the announcers saying (Boy they need to get Dak back). Dak wouldn't have made any difference in any of those losses. He don't play defense. I hate espn and the NFL network.